Every library in Manchester is a ‘welcome warm space’, a free, safe place where residents can come in and stay warm all day in a welcoming, inclusive environment.
Our libraries are packed full of resources and support for all ages:
- Free, self-service hot drinks
- Comfortable seating and welcoming spaces
- Free Internet
- Free Wifi
- Collect a free data SIM
- Information and advice
- Staff who can signpost to other support agencies
- Digital drop-ins one day a week
- Under 5s story times once a week at 11am. Ask your local library for more details.